Are you overwhelmed by the massive amount of conflicting advice you’ve found online regarding natural fertility treatments and are unsure where to start? Or have you taken steps to naturally increase your fertility, but still haven’t been able to conceive?
Fertility advice is NOT one size fits all – working with a professional can save you precious time and money by zeroing in on the changes that will be most effective for your unique challenges.
Let’s face it… If you’re having trouble getting pregnant, it’s something that’s in the back of your mind every minute of every day. And I know how hard it can be to obsess over whether you’re making the right choices or constantly be wondering if there’s something else you should be doing.
I’ve done all the research and proven time and time again that The Fertility Fix program WORKS. When you decide to really make the commitment and follow the changes I outline, you’ll finally be able to rest assured, knowing that you are doing absolutely everything in your power to get pregnant.
So whether you’re just starting out on your fertility journey, or are looking to improve the efficacy of your current regimen, The Fertility Fix program can give you clear answers on the diet and lifestyle changes, herbal formulas, nutritional supplements, and complementary natural therapies that will be most effective for your individual biology.
The Fertility Fix Program
I’ve been working with women trying to conceive as a licensed acupuncturist for over a decade. After the birth of my son in 2013 (conceived while following The Fertility Fix program!) I decided to shift my focus to providing fertility consulting services to women worldwide who wish to naturally increase their fertility through functional nutrition, herbal medicine, and lifestyle modification.
I offer two ways to access the program: through one-on-one consulting with me or as a self-study program.
The Fertility Fix Self-Study Program includes:
- The Endocrine Assessment: a do-it-yourself symptom assessment to uncover the hormonal imbalances that may be impacting your fertility.
- Your Guide to the Endocrine System: including how to restore balance to the five main areas of your endocrine system that influence fertility and details on which supplements and complementary natural therapies will work best for your unique fertility challenges—so you can stop wasting time and money on the ones that aren’t right for you.
- Diet and Nutrition Guidelines: including my one main rule that should govern every food choice you make and how to tailor your nutrition plan to address your unique hormonal needs.
- Bonus! Guide to Shit That Screws with Your Hormones: a guide to the products that might be interfering with your hormonal health and recommendations for safer alternatives.
- Bonus! Guide to Superior Sperm: info on how your partner can improve his sperm count, quality, and speed (even if his numbers are already “normal”).
- Bonus! Guide to Getting It On: including info on when (and how) to get it on to to maximize your chances of conceiving each month, plus a link to my uber popular video workshop, Ovulation 101.
- Price: $99 (can also be applied to the price of consulting if you decide you need more help down the line)
One on One Consulting includes:
- Access to all the materials included in The Fertility Fix self-study course.
- A personalized symptom assessment and evaluation performed by me to uncover the hormonal imbalances that may be impacting your fertility.
- Recommendations for the most effective dietary and lifestyle changes, herbal and nutritional supplements, and complementary natural therapies based on your individual needs.
- A prescription for a Chinese herbal formula based on your TCM diagnosis.
- A comprehensive assessment of your current diet and supplement regimen (if applicable) with specific recommendations for changes.
- One 60 minute phone call to go over all your findings and recommendations in detail, and to answer any questions you may have regarding my suggestions.
- All findings and recommendations will also be written up in detail and emailed to you for your reference.
- 15% discount on all recommended herbs and supplement.
- Initial consultation: $399 – includes 30 days of email support
- Follow up call: $99 – includes 7 days of email support
After purchasing your consultation, you will receive an email with a comprehensive health history questionnaire, plus a link to schedule your initial phone call. You may also include any questions you would like answered. Return the questionnaire at least 72 hours before your scheduled call. Findings and recommendations will be emailed 24 hours ahead of the phone consultation to give you an opportunity to review them. It’s recommend that you write down any questions you have regarding the material so they can be discussed during the call.
I AM NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW CONSULTING CLIENTS. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN CONSULTING AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE WAITLIST.
I also work with women pursuing medical interventions to help them navigate their options and optimize their chances of conceiving, and provide on-location IVF and IUI acupuncture services on the day of transfer for women residing in Tucson.
On-Location IUI and IVF Transfer Acupuncture (Tucson only):
- Includes two 40-minute treatments, one prior to the procedure, one after.
- It is recommended that you receive acupuncture twice per week for at least four weeks leading up to your procedure. For a list of recommended practitioners in Tucson, click here.